- About us
- Contact Us
- Products & Services
- All Products & Services
- Report A Lost or Stolen Card
- ATM/Debit Cards
- Cashiers Checks
- College Scholarships
- Credit Cards (Visa)
- Checking Accounts
- Discount Amusement Park Tickets
- Family Advantage Program
- Family Secure Checking
- Gift Cards
- Mobile Banking (FamilyMobileCU)
- Money Orders
- Online Banking
- Payroll Deduction
- Reloadable Debit Cards
- Shared Branching
- Travelers Cheques
- Financial Resources
OBIE Online Banking
Access your account from our home page or anywhere there is Internet access with our free Online Banking service, OBIE (Online Banking Is Easy). Check account balances, transfer funds, review cleared checks, and more.
Login | Enroll
If you have any questions about our home banking site, we are here to help. Call 330-832-1371, option 4, and our member service representatives will assist you.
Mobile Banking is simple, convenient, fast, and secure. Use your smartphone to access your accounts, check your balances, and transfer funds. Anytime. Anywhere. Right in the palm of your hand. Learn more and register for Mobile Banking.
Receive your monthly account statements electronically with E-statements. E-statements offer several benefits over traditional paper statements.
- Faster than standard mail
- Archived for future reference
- Available 24/7 to view and print
- Earth-friendly (uses no paper)
- Prevents I.D. Theft (More secure than mail)
- Helps your credit union save postage
Opt-in to receive E-statement at OBIE Online Banking or at any branch.
Use Online Bill Pay and pay your bills directly from you checking account. Save money on postage and save time by making payments at your convenience, 24/7. Includes unlimited transactions and no service charge.
- Save money on stamps and trips to the post office because payments are online
- Save money on checks by submitting your payments electronically
- Save time by setting up payees to organize the people and places you pay each month
- Pay all your bills anywhere, anytime
- Safety and security with every transaction. Online bill pay delivers peace of mind to you.
- Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail
- Guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements
Access your accounts 24 hours a day through our telephone audio response system by calling 330-832-4384. Check account balances, see cleared checks, review deposits, transfer funds, and more.
Reorder Checks Online
You can reorder your Friends And Family checks online through our partner Harland Clarke. It takes just a few clicks and you can select from hundreds of designs and accessories to fit your personal style. Reorder checks online
MasterCard SecureCode protects your online purchases
MasterCard SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard debit account that you can use when you’re shopping online. Only you and Friends And Family Credit Union know what your code is – retailers aren’t able to see it. So you can trust that your transactions get independent approval every time. More than 350,000 online retailers support transactions made with SecureCode. Look for the logo when you’re providing your payment information. The best way to pay on the internet®. Sign up now.
CREATE A STRONG PASSWORD
Create a strong password for your online banking account. A strong password:
- Includes at least 8 characters, and ideally 12 characters.
- Does not contain your user name, real name, or company name.
- Does not contain a complete word.
- Is significantly different from previous and related passwords.
- Contains characters from each of the following four categories: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols (&, *, %, etc.).
USE SECURITY SOFTWARE
Install an antivirus and anti-spyware software on your computer and keep it up-to-date with the latest releases. We recommend several free software products, including Spybot Search and Destroy and Malwarebytes.
USING PUBLIC COMPUTERS
Take extra care when accessing your account from a public access computer (including your office computer). Always:
- Log off when you are done.
- Verify any “Remember Me” boxes are NOT checked.
- Delete your temporary files and browsing history when done.
- Do not leave the computer unattended when logged in.
- Be aware of ’snoops’ who could read your information.